Thursday, March 22, 2012

John.

Ever had one of those moments where you just think to yourself of two or three different things at the same time and oddly can control each thought and not get confused? I just had one of those..

I'm actually writting another blog right now and in another different blog im currently working on it mentions, when you look at a certian object or hear a certian word it can remind you of a person you really care about.

I'm here writting my New Years blog, and I'm writting about the month of September. The month I found out my gym trainer had passed away. What I didn't realize was that on the last couple of sessions I had with him I was talking to him about how I needed a job and that I really really wanted a job at Jamba Juice. I was telling him how it was one of my favorite places and he was telling me how he loved that place too.

On the 27th of Aug he passed away and on Sept 2nd ... I got the job at Jamba Juice. It could just be a coincidence, but honestly my friend knew how badly I needed a job and that my financial struggles were getting really hard on me. I think my friend helped me out there and got me that job. Not gonna lie. I definatly have a badass angel watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment